Jumbled Words Worksheet For Class 7
Rearrange the words to make meaningful sentences.
1. arrested he was his neighbour for assaulting
2. of we need various to discuss aspects your plan
3. go I aside to let her past moved
4. read did you that about flooding in article Kerala?
5. teacher she has been as a for six months. working
6. because I missed the train I late was
7. the prince when his father ascended died the throne
8. she down to the book bent from pick up the floor
9. after there is a in the road the bridge bend
10. can a bilingual speak person two languages
11. gave my sister to a baby girl birth last night
12. the story a biography is of someone a person written by else
1. He was arrested for assaulting his neighbour.
2. We need to discuss various aspects of your plan.
3. I moved aside to let her go past.
4. Did you read that article about flooding in Kerala?
5. She has been working as a teacher for six months.
6. I missed the train because I was late.
7. The price ascended the throne when his father died.
8. She bent down to pick up the book from the floor.
9. There is a bend in the road after the bridge.
10. A bilingual person can speak two languages.
11. My sister gave birth to a baby girl last night.
12. A biography is the story of a person written by someone else.