Change Simple Past Into Passive Voice
Active voice sentences are given in the simple past tense. Change them into the passive voice.
In the simple past tense, we make passive verb forms by putting was/were before the past participle form of the verb.
Passive voice worksheet for class 10
1. They took the child to hospital.
2. The doctor examined the patient.
3. They distributed the sweets.
4. He drank the milk.
5. The teacher advised the students to work harder.
6. The driver stopped the car.
7. They abducted the child.
8. Rani recognized Shyam immediately.
9. Mother consoled the weeping baby.
10. The teacher admonished the boys for misbehaving in the class.
11. The cops caught the criminal.
12. The police questioned the suspects.
1. The child was taken to hospital.
2. The patient was examined by the doctor.
3. The sweets were distributed by them.
4. The milk was drunk by him.
5. The students were advised to work harder.
6. The car was stopped by the driver.
7. The child was abducted by them.
8. Shyam was immediately recognized by Rani.
9. The weeping baby was consoled by the mother.
10. The boys were admonished by the teacher for misbehaving in the class.
11. The criminal was caught by the cops.
12. The suspects were questioned by the police.