Tenses Worksheet For Classes 5 and 6
Rewrite the following sentences using the tense indicated in the brackets.
- He will do his work with diligence. (Simple present)
2. I followed his instructions. (Simple future)
3. That will be interesting. (Simple continuous)
4. I will not allow this to happen. (Simple past)
5. My trip to the USA was successful. (Simple present)
6. He worked very hard. (Future continuous)
7. I will never raise any demand. (Present perfect)
1.He does his work with diligence.
2. I will follow his instructions.
3. This is interesting.
4. I did not allow this to happen.
5. My trip to the USA is successful.
6. He will be working hard.
7. I have never raised any demand.