Finite And Non-Finite Verbs Worksheet For Class 8 CBSE
Underline the finite and non-finite verbs in the following sentences.
1. I told them to go away.
2. She enjoys playing with her cats.
3. She opened the book and started reading.
4. Running fast, I caught up with him.
5. I don’t know what I am supposed to do.
6. I went to him to discuss my plans.
7. She asked me why I was angry.
8. Don’t forget to post letter.
9. I dislike people telling me what to do.
10. She is waiting to hear from them.
11. I still remember meeting him for the first time.
12. She shouted at me for reading her letters.
1. I told (finite) them to go (non-finite) away.
2. She enjoys (finite) playing (non-finite) with her cats.
3. She opened (finite) the book and started (finite) reading (non-finite).
4. Running (non-finite) fast, I caught (finite) up with him.
5. I don’t know (finite) what I am supposed (finite) to do (non-finite).
6. I went (finite) to him to discuss (non-finite) my plans.
7. She asked (finite) me why I was (finite) angry.
8. Don’t forget (finite) to post (non-finite) letter.
9. I dislike (finite) people telling (non-finite) me what to do (non-finite).
10. She is waiting (finite) to hear (non-finite) from them.
11. I still remember (finite) meeting (non-finite) him for the first time.
12. She shouted (finite verb) at me for reading (non-finite) her letters.